Monday, May 16, 2011

Schedule conflicts

I am amazed at how many times everything was going great with wedding planning, and then BOOM, schedule conflict screws everything up.  It happened with the wedding date first.  Now, the only time to do my bridal portrait is during one of my good friend's bachelorette parties.  Not to mention that my wedding date is a week before the same good friend's wedding, therefore we will still be honeymooning during her wedding.  I think you can safely say that I feel like a bad horrible friend. 
Now, I am struggling with schedule conflicts for getting into wedding and honeymoon shape.  I mentioned Pure Barre in a previous post and talked about how much I loved it.  I really do think it is the only thing that is going to get me in the shape I want to be for the wedding festivities. Problem is, most of their classes are only offered in Chapel Hill between the hours of 8:30 and 5:30...consequently my working hours beginning on Wednesday. They do have a class from 6:30-7:30pm, but honestly I don't know how often I would go if I had to be at work all day, come home  to my loves for 30 minutes and head back out.  I'm pushing for a 6am class so hopefully others will too :) Meeting with the wedding director at the church tonight so I am sure I will be in wedding mode full force after that! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment