Monday, April 4, 2011

Fast Track

Hello April, I welcome you with open arms! 

April started off with a relaxing weekend with the fiance.  We did a little furniture shopping, some babysitting, and as always, some good eatin'.  After all the good eats, I tried my first Pure Barre class in Chapel Hill.  Whoa baby, what a workout!!  It was exactly what I need to get in tip-top shape for the wedding.  I am feeling the burn today, but a good burn because I am dying to make it to another class.  Sadly, there is not a studio closer than Greenville so I will have to patiently wait until I MOVE IN ONE MONTH {!!!!} to attend on the regular. 

In the meantime, I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off (thank you Eastern NC) trying to
  1. finish up my thesis
  2. wrap up my last semester (of coursework)
  3. get rid of my junk things I no longer need at our Yard Sale
  4. pack up my apartment/life
  5. wedding planning
  6. enjoy some leisure time in Wisconsin and Chicago
  7. spend time with classmates-turned-great-friends
  8. MOVEEEE!
Sounds like a lot, but I love it...wouldn't have it any other way.  Going to be a great month..now just need to find an extra set of arms and abotut 15 more hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment