Monday, March 28, 2011

and the crafting begins...



With less than 5 months until we say "I do," I have decided to get over my wedding planning lull and start some serious crafting!  I have been making some cute little "poof balls" out of tulle that {fingers crossed} will look great hanging from the balcony! My pride and joy as of now is my creation tonight....gotta say, pretty proud of myself! I found the idea on etsy.com, but didn't want to dish out the $35.00 (not to mention shipping).  Here is the inspiration:

Mr Mrs Sign Featured in  BRIDES MAGAZINE Wedding Sign Shabby Chic Chair or Church Pew Hangers. Vintage Style Signs.
Can be found online here
 I am thrilled to say that I made my adorable little signs for a mere $12.83!  And had fun doing it!!
Not bad, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment