Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Giggles

Want to know a bad time to get the giggles uncontrolably?  How about when your fiance is giving you a shot? Not a get you boozed up shot...now that would be a fine time to get the giggles.  How about during an intramuscular B12 shot?  Yeah...bad idea. I don't know what was so funny about getting a shot in your arm, but to me it was freaking hilarious. Last time I got my giggles out BEFORE the shot. This time I got the giggles DURING the shot exactly right after the needle went into my arm and before the fluid was injected.  And something about having the needle sticking out of my arm, combined with the look of terror on Clint's face made me laugh even harder.  Yeah, not a good idea.  It may have been funny then, but my arm is some kind of hurting right now.  Guess who is laughing now? Not this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment