Friday, April 8, 2011

Identity Crisis?

Glad you found me :) As I am sure you have figured out by now, I have made a much thought about decision to change the URL of my blog!  Don't get me wrong, I loved the old title and leaving it behind does not decrease my love for the Wizard of Oz.  Just wanted a change, and frankly got a little tired of typing all those letters in!  

Why the new title?
At this stage of my life, I feel that being healthy, being happy, and enjoying every second of wedding planning is what I am all about. I am all about striving to be a better me, both physically and mentally, and I am always ready to have a good time.  I often hear remarks about wedding planning being "stressful" and a "handful" and how I must have "a lot on my plate." Well...yes, it is all of the above..but I wouldn't change a thing.  I love wedding planning {and especially the wedding blogging} and will probably be a little sad when its all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment