Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bye, Bye Bug

Last week I was really excited when I checked my email and saw my personalized fitness and nutrition plan created for me by Bess! I had full intentions of starting right away, but my body said "no thanks" when I woke up early Monday morning with the stomach virus.  I finally got over that around Wednesday and then Thursday I got the icky chest congestion, wear you down, kind of cold.  Go figure! So after feeling much, much better yesterday, I got started on my personalized plan! I tried to be an overachiever and do the 1st 2 workouts on the same day since I missed Sunday.  So I started off with a 2 mile run, and then did arms, back and lots of stretching. It may have hurt at times, but I pushed through and I did it!  I can't wait to hit up Harris Teeter (SUPER DOUBLES END TODAY!) and stock up on the foods I need to be eating to get me in tip-top wedding shape.

In other news, wedding planing is trucking along :) A couple weekends ago, a couple of my bridesmaid threw Clint and I a Stock the Bar party. We racked up on lots of great stuff and had an amazing time with friend and family :)
I promise I wasn't double fisting :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment