Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blessed

I have been thinking a lot lately about how incredibly blessed I have been.  Getting engaged to the most amazing man I know and planning our wedding has shown me how great I have it. 
I have a family that is there for me offering me the utmost support and love each and every day.  I am marrying into such a loving, caring, fun to be around family and I couldn't be any luckier.  I have 10 wonderful bridesmaids who have all already done so much to show me how great our bonds really are.  I will be able to be surrounded on my wedding day by people who have touched my life in ways I could never fully describe. Clint and I signed papers to reserve the place that we will call our first home.  I will graduate this year and start applying to find not just a job, but my career.  
 I am truly blessed.  What makes you feel blessed?

2 comments: