Monday, January 3, 2011

NYC here we come!

The much awaited NYC trip is just a day away!!  Clint and I try to take one big vacation a year.  For the past 2 years we opted for the warm, sunny cruise vacay but this year we wanted to do something a little different.  I went to NYC a couple Labor Day's ago with some girls, but remember thinking the whole time, "It would be really cool to come back and do this with Clint"...so now I will be!  Neither one of us have done the "Touristy scene" so we are both super pumped!  I have been itching  trying to plan out an idea of where to do since we want to do SO much.  Surprisingly, Clint actually WANTED me to make a plan....that is something you won't hear every day!  A few things on our agenda are..Lombardi on Broadway (Thanks to Clint's sisters Rebekah and Sarah!!, dinner at "21 Club" (Thanks to Clint's family!, Yankee's Stadium Tour, the Wax museum, and every single Tourist attraction in NYC :) I am looking forward to every bit of it, especially just walking around and taking in the city with Clint!  

1 comment:

  1. I did sooo much planning before I went to New York, which helps since most of it is usually on foot. We did lots of oddball stuff and wandered around checking out pubs and sights. Have a great time!
    Meri

    ReplyDelete