Friday, December 17, 2010

For Rent

Clint and I have been spending our free time searching for somewhere to live starting in May!! I have been dying to look for a while, and he finally gave me the "go-ahead" last week.  Finding something perfect is less than a perfect process. I mean come on, there HAS to be some super cute, pet-friendly, 2 bedroom houses with a fenced-in back yard in close enough proximity to Jersey Mikes and Durham Regional for under $1100, right??  Oh yeah, and it has to be available starting May 1st-9th. I am convinced we will find something we love, and even more convinced that everything will work out like its supposed to.  
As a side note...
Today is graduation day for the OT Class of 2010.  I can't even imagine what they are feeling right now, but I am sure I will be beaming on my graduation day, December, 16th, 2011!  I can officially say that I have LESS than a year until I will be free from school :)  

4 comments:

  1. girl you cray-cray! :) I will be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just found your blog and think its adorable!
    I work with kids with autism and sensory disorders, and plan to follow and see what your OT experiences bring.
    Cheers!
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Meri! I will be starting my first fieldwork experience at a Peds private practice so I am sure I will have lots to share! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete