Friday, December 31, 2010

Bailey's 1st Christmas!

This year was Bailey's first Christmas {with us as least} since she was only 4 weeks old last Christmas.  
Bailey with Clint's dad (February 2010)

Now she is a big 1 year old and was ready for some Christmas fun.  After sniffing out her stocking, I made her pose with her yummy treats and bed from Santa.

After a lazy Christmas day, we woke up to over 1 FOOT of snow in Wilson! We are certainly not used to seeing so much snow and the only one prepared for the weather was Bailey..with her new Ducky Raincoat!!
"Where did all my pinecones go??"
"Oh well, this stuff is great!"

I loved watching her running through the snow and having sooo much fun!  After LOTS of playing and eating enough snow for a lifetime, we ventured back inside for a good nap.  Gotta love the Holidays! 

"Mom, you are bothering me."

I hope everyone has a fantastic {and safe} New Years Eve! It's looking like ill be cooking dinner and ringing in the New Year {champagne included} with my wonderful boyfriend. Sounds perfect to me :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment