Saturday, March 27, 2010

Catching back up

So it has been a while since my last post, which is surely due to my preoccupation with my NEW PUPPY :) My boyfriend Clint and I bought an adorable border collie mix puppy in the beginning of February.  Her name is Bailey and she has brought so much joy into our lives! We bought her from an organization called Mustard Sandwich, which I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first.  The 2 hour drive to pick her up felt like 2 days and I was so excited when I finally got to hold the little fluff ball for the first time!  Her story is that her original owners abandoned her and her 5 brothers and sisters when they were born so this organization took her and her siblings in.  She is such an amazing puppy, and although there have been a few frustrating, sleepless nights...it has all been worth it.  Here is a picture of her when I brought her home at 10 weeks. 
Now she is a 4 month old "big girl" and is getting into everything.  She sleeps through the night, is fully potty trained (thank goodness!!), and loves to play! She is still a little timid of people, but LOVES her some dog park! 

In her short 4 months of life she has posed for at least 1000 pictures so there will be many more to come! 
More updates to come soon on grad school, the diet, and the cruise to Key West and Cozumel with my charming boyfriend :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you posted something. Bailey sure has grown!!! Good to see your pic :)

    ReplyDelete