Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crusin' away from reality



So Clint and I booked a cruise back in November to Key West and Cozumel (Carnival Imagination) for my Spring Break at the beginning of March.  I was super excited, but never in a million years would have guessed how highly needed this cruise would actually be.  The week before we left I had 5 midterms...yes 5!! It was utterly miserable and I was so ready for a week without school work! I was also ready for a week with my wonderful boyfriend, since we had not been able to spend any 1-on-1 time with each other in a looooonggg while.  With him living in CH and me living in Greenville, not to mention our busy, busy schedules, we usually only get a day or two together a week....so a full week was going to be AMAZING! The sad part of the cruise was having to leave our little baby for the first time, but she was in great hands (with Clint's family) and loved her mini-vacay as well.  
The actual cruise was fantastic and flew by way to fast.  We were able to lay by the pool, sip on fruity cocktails, drink on Duval St. in Key West, sun bathe in Cozumel, eat yummy food, and most importantly spend time with each other!  I must also say, I am even more in love having had a whole week with Clint and cannot wait to plan our next getaway :) 
Kinda hard to see....Clint and I dancing during formal dinner

@ Margaritaville! 
Formal dinner night....we love our food!
@ Playa Mia in Cozumel




No comments:

Post a Comment