Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moving day....again!

Well, yesterday was moving day...again!!! Since I was 18 I have moved from a dorm to a sorority house, to an apartment, to a house (break in 2X), to another crappy apartment, to a sub-leased room in a house, to a NEW town a new house (break-in again), now FINALLY to a nice apartment where I am keeping my fingers crossed I will be for the next year a half.  I am getting to be a professional at this whole packing, unpacking thing now so at least it went pretty smoothly! I was lucky enough to have my wonderful boyfriend come to town to help me move all of my belongings...which trust me...was A LOT! I am amazed how much a person can accumulate in 22 years.  Lord help me when I have a husband and children and then the junk quadruples! After 7 hours of actual moving the goods from place A to place B we were able to take a breath to eat and sit down. I was also very fortunate to have my mom and grandma  here to help me get stuff organized, put away, and my grandpa to help me get the curtains hung, pictures on the wall, etc. Still have a bit of a way to go until it is how I want it, but its coming together!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!!! It'll all be worth it in the end. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete