Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Workin' Gal

I am officially 2 weeks into my clinical fieldwork and I am loving it!  I always knew I wanted to work with kids and with each day I realize that even more.  It is sometimes challenging when a kid doesn't want to do what you have planned, or they throw a fit and run out of the therapy gym...but the small breakthroughs I get to be a part of make everything worth it.  
Working every day has allowed me to finally get me back into a routine {essential for the planner in me}.  I love waking up with my wonderful fiancé, heading off to work, getting in my daily {more like 3x a week} Pure Barre class, making dinner for 2, and relaxing with the future hubby and adorable pup. Ah, what a wonderful life :) This new kind of busy is offering little time for wedding planning, but I have started to learn the power of delegating.  Less than 3 months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment