Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bailey turns 1!!

Yesterday was a very exciting day for me....Bailey's 1st birthday!! I had been telling her about her birthday all week, so I gave in a gave her an early birthday present Monday night. 
After a full night of playing her her new toy, the birthday girl was a quite exhausted come 7am and poor lil hippo lost a leg. 
Per her request, we went on a few extra walks yesterday and she got oodles of treats :) Mid-day I couldn't wait any longer and I decided it was time to officially celebrate with a PUPCAKE!
I put it in her food bowl to try to cut down on the mess, but she had other plans.
She must have thought she was doing something wrong because she ran off with the cupcake and decided to eat it under the kitchen table. Coincidently, she eats her cupcake just like her mom!! Cake 1st, then icing :)  
Oh well, a little mess never hurt anyone.  
Happy birthday Bailey :) You will never know how much you have given me in your 1st year of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment