Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ranch bound.

Went to bed proud of myself, and woke up bummed out.  After yesterday's workout and healthy eating, I decided to hop on the wii fit scale this morning.  Results: +1. To make matters worse, I hit my highest weight for the year and {thanks to the wiii fit weight tracker} discovered I am +12 from March.  NOT. GOOD. Clearly what I am doing {or not doing} is not working.  I wallowed in self-pity during my walk with Bailey and then decided to pick myself up and head back to the Bigger Loser Ranch...virtually of course.  Instead of picking up where I left off, I started new and set up a 4 week challenge with a weight loss goal of -14.  I have high hopes that this 4 week challenge, along with healthy eating and Pirate Fit I will be able to reach my goal.  My weekly challenge and weigh in is on Wednesdays so I will be posting my results then {again, to keep me accountable}. If you have any words of motivation, please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment